Travels from Washington, DC; Reagan National Airport (DCA);
A/V requirement: Power point with his own laptop or thumb drive; wireless lavalier microphone with fresh batteries. Suggested pipe and drape stage setup. Table and seating setup depends on the type of meeting.
Ideal audience: Only business groups or others involved in building and leading teams; CEO and other C-level executives; VP-level executives; business executives; mid-level managers; junior-level managers; entry-level managers; supervisors; team leaders; lead project managers.
Least ideal audience: Laborers, low-level staffers, administrative assistants, warehouse workers.
New Client Process:
– confirmation of topic and audience alignment, date and fee.
– coordination of conference attendee book distribution (in conference bags) and scheduling book signing.
– conference call among those who “own” the meeting.
– research of client website, annual report, news feeds, press releases
– light customization in presentation, mentioning key issues, key accounts, recent press and developments.
– optional: creating a video to share with attendees; production of podcast for the event (additional fees required)
Best place in the program: daytime, before the alcohol.
Worst place in the program: after dinner.
Speaking style: Scott is a business speaker; light humor with substance; audience engagement. People are going to learn and are also going to enjoy themselves.
About the keynote: 45 minutes – 60 minutes
About the breakouts: All of his topics can be either keynote or breakout style. If breakout, then up to 90 minutes per session; roll up the sleeves because we get to work in these programs; extensive questions and answers and audience interaction; learning guide pdf provided to meeting planner prior to event. Highly interactive program.
Bio (short version): Scott Love shows managers how to be the boss nobody will leave. With over 20 years of empirical research, he gives managers tactical ideas to lead in a way that increases employee retention, reduces turnover, and attracts high achievers. He is a successful entrepreneur, professional keynote speaker, the author of Why They Follow, and is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.